Hope you all are enjoying monsoon..
I am writing this post as I’ve been nominated for an award – Liebster award, and I want to thank Praneet for nominating me. When i got notification of it, I was so surprised that I read it twice award as in ‘AWARD’. Well thankyou so much Praneet for this honor and support.
This is a way to discover new blogs and recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the eleven question that the blogger gives you
- List 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate up to eleven other blogs that you think are deserving of this award.
- Give them 11 questions to answer and let them know you have nominated them.
My questions from Praneet –
- Who Or What Inspires You? Success stories, good books and most important my own failures.
- What Was The First Thought When You Started Writing? I wanted to escape from a painful and frustrating situation and so I just pen it down and realized it is the best way to deal with situations.
- Which Is Your Favorite Post Of Mine? “ मैं चुप रहता हूं…”
- What Would You Do If There Is No Blogging? I used to write diary since childhood so I guess if there is no blogging I would continue that.
- Where Would You Like To Go For Your Honeymoon? Well never thought of that before, maybe somewhere having breathtaking sceneries, close to nature’s beauty .
- Which Language Would You Like To Learn? Spanish
- Which Is Your Favorite Character? Ross Geller from F.R.I.E.N.D.S
- If You Could Have One Superpower, What It Would Be And Why? Time Manipulation. I wish I can stop time whenever i want or fast forward it.
- Which Are The Two Words In Which You Can Sum Up Your Life You Have Lived Till Now? Beautiful Chaos
- What Is Love According To You? Well Praneet, I found this question the most confusing and difficult one to answer. The irony is, this is one of the favorite topics of writers and I am answering this under the nomination for an award for writers but still I am running out of words. I think that’s exactly what love is for me. The feeling that can never be exactly captured in words even if you write books and books about it.
- If You Can Express Your Current Situation in Short Poetry, What It Would आदमी बुलबुला है पानी का
और पानी की बहती सतह पर टूटता भी है, डूबता भी है,
फिर उभरता है, फिर से बहता है,
न समंदर निगला सका इसको, न तवारीख़ तोड़ पाई है,
वक्त की मौज पर सदा बहता आदमी बुलबुला है पानी का।
11 Random facts about me:
Now it’s time for my Nominees:
Sumit ( I know nominating you is against rules as this award is about discovering and supporting new bloggers but you were the first who came in my mind after reading I have to nominate names for an award, I love your writing and waiting for answers to my questions)
And I would like you to answer-
- As there is always a story behind every writer, what’s yours (how you started writing)?
- Which genre you like most and why?
- Your favorite poet and any poem of them?
- Your biggest regret?
- Money or Fame?
- What would you choose being practical or being emotional?
- As I have mentioned in my answer I am confused what love actually is, so enlighten me.
- Best childhood memory?
- Which Is Your Favorite Character?
- What has broken you the most?
- What’s life? (answer in one sentence)
At last thank you everyone for your love, support and time…