Hope you all are healthy and safe. I have been nominated by Rishabh for ‘Liebster Award’. Thanks Dear for not only nominating me, but also reading my thoughts and motivating me with your feedbacks.
I think Rishabh writes about things which we all can see or felt somewhere in life, but didn’t notice in that way. His words are simple, but will definitely compel you to pause and think for a minute.
Have a look.
This is my fourth award, but trust me the nomination feels equally good and gives me a kind of satisfaction of achieving something.☺️ I have stated the rules earlier. So, I am just answering Rishabh’s questions.
1.When and how did you start blogging? It’s almost 4 years now, advised by a blogger friend.
2.Beaches or mountains? Mountains..the higher the better.😊
3. Would you rather read a book or watch a movie? I am a kind of person who will choose book over movie but end up lying on couch and watching movie.
4. How do you deal with stress? That depends on what I am stressing about. To handle a mild stress I take walks while listening soft songs or talk to someone. If it’s something serious, I try to get it out of my system by writing it down. And if nothing works, I take a long nap.
5.What appeals to you most, soul or appearance of a person? I have met many beautiful faces, but I hardly recall any. Luckily, there are a few beautiful souls I have encountered, I still and always will remember them.
6. If you could time travel, where would you go? To the time where this corona pandemic ends and everything falls into their place.
7. Are you a talker or a listener? I am a self proclaimed good listener.😉
8. Which do you prefer: calling or texting? Texting. Calling only for a few specific people.
9. What is friendship to you? It keeps evolving, like in school just sharing lunchbox with friends was friendship for me, in college listing to my friend’s ranting over the same thing again and again was friendship. Now, the time I am writing this, friendship is just mutual understanding that even if our lives grow apart, we can always come back to the same place where we left and cherish that bond.
10. Which do you prefer: thriller, romance or adventure movies? Actually, I don’t know..may be romance.
A big Thank you to all readers.